Children's English Classes In Olari, Espoo
Tanssistudio Liike, Kuunkehrä 4 A, 02210 Espoo. See map.
Day, Time and Children's English Level
|Saturday||14:10||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Saturday||15:00||8-11 year olds||All levels|
|Saturday||15:50||2-7 year olds||Advanced|
|Saturday||16:45||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
Spring 2020 Class Dates
The Olari children's English classes are on these 20 dates:
|Week 2 - 11th January||Week 10 - 7th March||Week 18 - 2nd May|
|Week 3 - 18th January||Week 11 - 14th March||Week 19 - 9th May|
|Week 4 - 25th January||Week 12 - 21st March||Week 20 - 16th May|
|Week 5 - 1st February||Week 13 - 28th March||Week 21 - 23rd May|
|Week 6 - 8th February||Week 14 - 4th April||Week 22 - 30th May|
|Week 7 - 15th February||Week 16 - 18th April||Week 23 - 6th June|
|Week 9 - 29th February||Week 17 - 25th April|
Other Class Information
- Each children's English class lasts 45 minutes.
- It is possible to join at any point in the term. Book a free trial.
- Parents accompany their child at all 2-7 year old English lessons.
- 8-11 year old children attend the English classes alone.
- The advanced class is aimed at children that already have a good foundation in English. Please ask if you want help selecting the correct group for your child.
- You can bring younger siblings or babies along, even if they aren't taking part in the English lesson.
Travelling By Public Transport
There is a bus stop close by for bus numbers 10, 19, 31, 122, 137, 195, 533, 543.
We advise checking the HSL Journey Planner to assist with organising your journey.
Driving and Parking
There are a few parking spaces reserved for the dance studio but you must display a Tanssistudio Liike parking pass in your window to avoid getting a parking ticket. These can be obtained from us inside the venue. There are also plenty of paid parking spaces in the shopping centre car park nearby.