Children's English Classes In Tapiola, Espoo
Tapiolan asukaspuisto, Louhenkuja 4, 02130 Espoo. See map.
Day, Time and Children's English Level
|Friday||16:30||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Friday||17:20||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Friday||18:10||2-7 year olds||Advanced|
|Friday||19:05||8-11 year olds||All levels|
Autumn 2020 Class Dates
The Tapiola children's English classes are on these 18 dates:
|Week 33 - 14th August||Week 39 - 25th September||Week 46 - 13th November|
|Week 34 - 21st August||Week 40 - 2nd October||Week 47 - 20th November|
|Week 35 - 28th August||Week 41 - 9th October||Week 48 - 27th November|
|Week 36 - 4th September||Week 43 - 23rd October||Week 49 - 4th December|
|Week 37 - 11th September||Week 44 - 30th October||Week 50 - 11th December|
|Week 38 - 18th September||Week 45 - 6th November||Week 51 - 18th December|
Other Class Information
- Each children's English class lasts 45 minutes.
- It is possible to join at any point in the term. Register now.
- Parents accompany their child at all 2-7 year old English lessons.
- 8-11 year old children attend the English classes alone.
- The advanced class is aimed at children that already have a good foundation in English. Please ask if you want help selecting the correct group for your child.
- You can bring younger siblings or babies along, even if they aren't taking part in the English lesson.
Travelling By Public Transport
There are buses that stop nearby and we advise checking the HSL Journey Planner to assist with organising your journey.
Driving and Parking
There are a few parking places in a small car park on the edge of the park, a short walk from the building where the classes are held.