Children's English Classes In Tapiola, Espoo
Tapiolan asukaspuisto, Louhenkuja 4, 02130 Espoo. See map.
Day, Time and Children's English Level
|Wednesday||16:30||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Wednesday||17:20||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Wednesday||18:10||2-7 year olds||Advanced|
|Wednesday||19:05||8-11 year olds||All levels|
Spring 2019 Class Dates
The Tapiola children's English classes are on these 20 dates:
|Week 2 - 9th January||Week 10 - 6th March||Week 17 - 24th April|
|Week 3 - 16th January||Week 11 - 13th March||Week 19 - 8th May|
|Week 4 - 23rd January||Week 12 - 20th March||Week 20 - 15th May|
|Week 5 - 30th January||Week 13 - 27th March||Week 21 - 22nd May|
|Week 6 - 6th February||Week 14 - 3rd April||Week 22 - 29th May|
|Week 7 - 13th February||Week 15 - 10th April||Week 23 - 5th June|
|Week 9 - 27th February||Week 16 - 17th April|
Other Class Information
- Each children's English class lasts 45 minutes.
- It is possible to join at any point in the term. Book a free trial.
- Parents accompany their child at all 2-7 year old English lessons.
- 8-11 year old children attend the English classes alone.
- The advanced class is aimed at children that already have a good foundation in English. Please ask if you want help selecting the correct group for your child.
- You can bring younger siblings or babies along, even if they aren't taking part in the English lesson.
Travelling By Public Transport
There are a lots of buses that stop nearby and we advise checking the HSL Journey Planner to assist with organising your journey.
Driving and Parking
There is a small paid car park directly outside the studio or plenty of space in the larger Tapiola shopping centre car parks nearby.