Childrens English Classes In Itäkeskus, Helsinki
Itäkeskuksen Peruskoulu, Luokka 212, Jäätanssipolku 1, 00900 Helsinki. See map.
Day, Time and Children's English Level
|Saturday||10:10||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Saturday||11:00||8-11 year olds||All levels|
Spring 2019 Class Dates
The Itäkeskus children's English classes are on these 18 dates:
|Week 2 - 12th January||Week 9 - 2nd March||Week 17 - 27th April|
|Week 3 - 19th January||Week 10 - 9th March||Week 18 - 4th May|
|Week 4 - 26th January||Week 11 - 16th March||Week 19 - 11th May|
|Week 5 - 2nd February||Week 12 - 23rd March||Week 20 - 18th May|
|Week 6 - 9th February||Week 13 - 30th March|
|Week 7 - 16th February||Week 14 - 6th April|
Other Class Information
- Each children's English class lasts 45 minutes.
- It is possible to join at any point in the term. Book a free trial.
- Parents accompany their child at all 2-7 year old English lessons.
- 8-11 year old children attend the English classes alone.
- The advanced class is aimed at children that already have a good foundation in English. Please ask if you want help selecting the correct group for your child.
- You can bring younger siblings or babies along, even if they aren't taking part in the English lesson.
Travelling By Public Transport
There are buses that stop nearby, too many to list in fact, along with the Metro station! We advise checking the HSL Journey Planner to assist with organising your journey.
Driving and Parking
There are some parking spaces outside the venue or, alternatively, an abundance of available spaces at the sports hall a little further along Ratsastie.