Children's English Classes In Käpylä, Helsinki
Leikkipuisto Kimmo, Turjantie 3, 00101 Helsinki. See map.
Day, Time and Children's English Level
|Saturday||09:30||2-7 year olds||Advanced|
|Saturday||10:20||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Saturday||11:10||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Saturday||12:05||8-11 year olds||All levels|
Autumn 2020 Class Dates
The Käpylä children's English classes are on these 17 dates:
|Week 33 - 15th August||Week 39 - 26th September||Week 47 - 21st November|
|Week 34 - 22nd August||Week 40 - 3rd October||Week 48 - 28th November|
|Week 35 - 29th August||Week 41 - 10th October||Week 49 - 5th December|
|Week 36 - 5th September||Week 43 - 24th October||Week 50 - 12th December|
|Week 37 - 12th September||Week 45 - 7th November||Week 51 - 19th December|
|Week 38 - 19th September||Week 46 - 14th November|
Other Class Information
- Each children's English class lasts 45 minutes.
- It is possible to join at any point in the term. Register now.
- Parents accompany their child at all 2-7 year old English lessons.
- 8-11 year old children attend the English classes alone.
- The advanced class is aimed at children that already have a good foundation in English. Please ask if you want help selecting the correct group for your child.
- You can bring younger siblings or babies along, even if they aren't taking part in the English lesson.
Travelling By Public Transport
Käpylä train station is approximately a 500m walk away from this venue and there are also a number of bus lines stopping even closer.
We advise checking the HSL Journey Planner to assist with organising your journey.
Driving and Parking
There are no allocated spaces for the building but generally parking spaces can be found on the road next to the bulding.