Children's English Classes In Kulosaari, Helsinki
Kulosaaren Yhteiskoulu, Room R27, Ståhlberginkuja 1, 00570 Helsinki. See map.
Day, Time and Children's English Level
|Tuesday||16:30||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Thursday||16:30||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Tuesday||17:20||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Thursday||17:20||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Tuesday||18:10||2-7 year olds||Advanced|
|Thursday||18:10||2-7 year olds||Advanced|
|Thursday||19:05||8-11 year olds||All levels|
Spring 2019 Class Dates
The Tuesday Kulosaari children's English classes are on these 20 dates:
|Week 2 - 8th January||Week 10 - 5th March||Week 17 - 23rd April|
|Week 3 - 15th January||Week 11 - 12th March||Week 18 - 30th April|
|Week 4 - 22nd January||Week 12 - 19th March||Week 19 - 7th May|
|Week 5 - 29th January||Week 13 - 26th March||Week 20 - 14th May|
|Week 6 - 5th February||Week 14 - 2nd April||Week 21 - 21st May|
|Week 7 - 12th February||Week 15 - 9th April||Week 22 - 28th May|
|Week 9 - 26th February||Week 16 - 16th April|
The Thursday Kulosaari children's English classes are on these 19 dates:
|Week 2 - 10th January||Week 10 - 7th March||Week 17 - 25th April|
|Week 3 - 17th January||Week 11 - 14th March||Week 18 - 2nd May|
|Week 4 - 24th January||Week 12 - 21st March||Week 19 - 9th May|
|Week 5 - 31st January||Week 13 - 28th March||Week 20 - 16th May|
|Week 6 - 7th February||Week 14 - 4th April||Week 21 - 23rd May|
|Week 7 - 14th February||Week 15 - 11th April|
|Week 9 - 28th February||Week 16 - 18th April|
Other Class Information
- Each children's English class lasts 45 minutes.
- It is possible to join at any point in the term. Book a free trial.
- Parents accompany their child at all 2-7 year old English lessons.
- 8-11 year old children attend the English classes alone.
- The advanced class is aimed at children that already have a good foundation in English. Please ask if you want help selecting the correct group for your child.
- You can bring younger siblings or babies along, even if they aren't taking part in the English lesson.
Travelling By Public Transport
There are a couple of bus stops close by serving a number of different routes and it is also fairly close to the Kulosaari Metro station.
We advise checking the HSL Journey Planner to assist with organising your journey.
Driving and Parking
You can park by the school although it can get busy so please try to allow for that.