Children's English Classes In Kulosaari, Helsinki
Kulosaaren Yhteiskoulu, Room R27, Ståhlberginkuja 1, 00570 Helsinki. See map.
Day, Time and Children's English Level
|Thursday||16:30||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Thursday||17:20||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Thursday||18:10||2-7 year olds||Advanced|
|Thursday||19:05||8-11 year olds||All levels|
Spring 2019 Class Dates
The Thursday Kulosaari children's English classes are on these 18 dates:
|Week 2 - 9th January||Week 9 - 27th February||Week 16 - 16th April|
|Week 3 - 16th January||Week 10 - 5th March||Week 17 - 23rd April|
|Week 4 - 23rd January||Week 11 - 12th March||Week 19 - 7th May|
|Week 5 - 30th January||Week 12 - 19th March||Week 20 - 14th May|
|Week 6 - 6th February||Week 13 - 26th March||Week 22 - 28th May|
|Week 7 - 13th February||Week 14 - 2nd April|
Other Class Information
- Each children's English class lasts 45 minutes.
- It is possible to join at any point in the term. Book a free trial.
- Parents accompany their child at all 2-7 year old English lessons.
- 8-11 year old children attend the English classes alone.
- The advanced class is aimed at children that already have a good foundation in English. Please ask if you want help selecting the correct group for your child.
- You can bring younger siblings or babies along, even if they aren't taking part in the English lesson.
Travelling By Public Transport
There are a couple of bus stops close by serving a number of different routes and it is also fairly close to the Kulosaari Metro station.
We advise checking the HSL Journey Planner to assist with organising your journey.
Driving and Parking
You can park by the school although it can get busy so please try to allow for that.