Children's English Classes In Kulosaari, Helsinki
Kulosaaren Yhteiskoulu, Room R27, Ståhlberginkuja 1, 00570 Helsinki. See map.
Day, Time and Children's English Level
|Tuesday||16:30||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Thursday||16:30||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Tuesday||17:20||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Thursday||17:20||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Tuesday||18:10||2-7 year olds||Advanced|
|Thursday||18:10||2-7 year olds||Advanced|
|Thursday||19:05||8-11 year olds||All levels|
Autumn 2018 Class Dates
The Tuesday Kulosaari children's English classes are on these 18 dates:
|Week 33 - 14th August||Week 39 - 25th September||Week 46 - 13th November|
|Week 34 - 21th August||Week 40 - 2nd October||Week 47 - 20th November|
|Week 35 - 28th August||Week 41 - 9th October||Week 48 - 27th November|
|Week 36 - 4th September||Week 43 - 23rd October||Week 49 - 4th December|
|Week 37 - 11th September||Week 44 - 30th October||Week 50 - 11th December|
|Week 38 - 18th September||Week 45 - 6th November||Week 51 - 18th December|
The Thursday Kulosaari children's English classes are on these 17 dates:
|Week 33 - 16th August||Week 39 - 27th September||Week 46 - 15th November|
|Week 34 - 23rd August||Week 40 - 4th October||Week 47 - 22nd November|
|Week 35 - 30th August||Week 41 - 11th October||Week 48 - 29th November|
|Week 36 - 6th September||Week 43 - 25th October||Week 50 - 13th December|
|Week 37 - 13th September||Week 44 - 1st November||Week 51 - 20th December|
|Week 38 - 20th September||Week 45 - 8th November|
Other Class Information
- Each children's English class lasts 45 minutes.
- It is possible to join at any point in the term. Book a free trial.
- Parents accompany their child at all 2-7 year old English lessons.
- 8-11 year old children attend the English classes alone.
- The advanced class is aimed at children that already have a good foundation in English. Please ask if you want help selecting the correct group for your child.
- You can bring younger siblings or babies along, even if they aren't taking part in the English lesson.
Travelling By Public Transport
There are a couple of bus stops close by serving a number of different routes and it is also fairly close to the Kulosaari Metro station.
We advise checking the HSL Journey Planner to assist with organising your journey.
Driving and Parking
You can park by the school although it can get busy so please try to allow for that.