Children's English Classes In Malmi, Helsinki
Malmitalo, Kokoushuone 2, Ala-Malmin tori 1, 00700 Helsinki. See map.
Day, Time and Children's English Level
|Wednesday||17:20||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Wednesday||18:10||2-7 year olds||Advanced|
|Wednesday||19:05||8-11 year olds||All levels|
Spring 2019 Class Dates
The Malmi children's English classes are on these 19 dates:
|Week 2 - 9th January||Week 11 - 13th March||Week 19 - 8th May|
|Week 4 - 23rd January||Week 12 - 20th March||Week 20 - 15th May|
|Week 5 - 30th January||Week 13 - 27th March||Week 21 - 22nd May|
|Week 6 - 6th February||Week 14 - 3rd April||Week 22 - 29th May|
|Week 7 - 13th February||Week 15 - 10th April||Week 23 - 5th June|
|Week 9 - 27th February||Week 16 - 17th April|
|Week 10 - 6th March||Week 17 - 24th April|
Other Class Information
- Each children's English class lasts 45 minutes.
- It is possible to join at any point in the term. Book a free trial.
- Parents accompany their child at all 2-7 year old English lessons.
- 8-11 year old children attend the English classes alone.
- The advanced class is aimed at children that already have a good foundation in English. Please ask if you want help selecting the correct group for your child.
- You can bring younger siblings or babies along, even if they aren't taking part in the English lesson.
Travelling By Public Transport
Malmi train station is very close to the venue or there are lots of options to get there by bus.
We advise checking the HSL Journey Planner to assist with organising your journey.
Driving and Parking
There is a free multi-storey car park P1 on Malminkaari.