Children's English Classes In Malmi, Helsinki
Malmitalo, Kokoushuone 2, Ala-Malmin tori 1, 00700 Helsinki. See map.
Day, Time and Children's English Level
|Wednesday||16:30||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Wednesday||17:20||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Wednesday||18:10||2-7 year olds||Advanced|
|Wednesday||19:05||8-11 year olds||All levels|
Spring 2020 Class Dates
The Malmi children's English classes are on these 20 dates:
|Week 2 - 8th January||Week 10 - 4th March||Week 17 - 22nd April|
|Week 3 - 15th January||Week 11 - 11th March||Week 18 - 29th April|
|Week 4 - 22nd January||Week 12 - 18th March||Week 19 - 6th May|
|Week 5 - 29th January||Week 13 - 25th March||Week 20 - 13th May|
|Week 6 - 5th February||Week 14 - 1st April||Week 21 - 20th May|
|Week 7 - 12th February||Week 15 - 8th April||Week 22 - 27th May|
|Week 9 - 26th February||Week 16 - 15th April|
Other Class Information
- Each children's English class lasts 45 minutes.
- It is possible to join at any point in the term. Book a free trial.
- Parents accompany their child at all 2-7 year old English lessons.
- 8-11 year old children attend the English classes alone.
- The advanced class is aimed at children that already have a good foundation in English. Please ask if you want help selecting the correct group for your child.
- You can bring younger siblings or babies along, even if they aren't taking part in the English lesson.
Travelling By Public Transport
Malmi train station is very close to the venue or there are lots of options to get there by bus.
We advise checking the HSL Journey Planner to assist with organising your journey.
Driving and Parking
There is a free multi-storey car park P1 on Malminkaari.