Children's English Classes In Meilahti, Helsinki
Helsingin Rudolf Steiner-koulu, Room 11E, Lehtikuusentie 6, 00270 Helsinki. See map.
Day, Time and Children's English Level
|Monday||16:30||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Monday||17:20||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Monday||18:10||2-7 year olds||Advanced|
|Monday||19:05||8-11 year olds||All levels|
Autumn 2020 Class Dates
The Meilahti children's English classes are on these 16 dates:
|Week 39 - 21st September||Week 46 - 9th November|
|Week 40 - 28th September||Week 47 - 16th November|
|Week 35 - 24th August||Week 41 - 5th October||Week 48 - 23rd November|
|Week 36 - 31st August||Week 43 - 19th October||Week 49 - 30th November|
|Week 37 - 7th September||Week 44 - 26th October||Week 50 - 7th December|
|Week 38 - 14th September||Week 45 - 2nd November||Week 51 - 14th December|
Other Class Information
- Each children's English class lasts 45 minutes.
- It is possible to join at any point in the term. Register now.
- Parents accompany their child at all 2-7 year old English lessons.
- 8-11 year old children attend the English classes alone.
- The advanced class is aimed at children that already have a good foundation in English. Please ask if you want help selecting the correct group for your child.
- You can bring younger siblings or babies along, even if they aren't taking part in the English lesson.
Travelling By Public Transport
There are lots of trams and buses that stop nearby, too many to list in fact! We advise checking the HSL Journey Planner to assist with organising your journey.
Driving and Parking
There are some parking spaces outside the venue or, alternatively, an abundance of available spaces at the sports hall a little further along Ratsastie.