Children's English Classes In Meilahti, Helsinki
Helsingin Rudolf Steiner-koulu, Room 11E, Lehtikuusentie 6, 00270 Helsinki. See map.
Day, Time and Children's English Level
|Monday||16:30||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Monday||17:20||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Monday||18:10||2-7 year olds||Advanced|
|Monday||19:05||8-11 year olds||All levels|
Spring 2020 Class Dates
The Meilahti children's English classes are on these 18 dates:
|Week 3 - 13th January||Week 11 - 9th March||Week 19 - 4th May|
|Week 4 - 20th January||Week 12 - 16th March||Week 20 - 11th May|
|Week 5 - 27th January||Week 13 - 23rd March||Week 21 - 18th May|
|Week 6 - 3rd February||Week 14 - 30th March||Week 22 - 25th May|
|Week 7 - 10th February||Week 15 - 6th April|
|Week 9 - 24th February||Week 17 - 20th April|
|Week 10 - 2nd March||Week 18 - 27th April|
Other Class Information
- Each children's English class lasts 45 minutes.
- It is possible to join at any point in the term. Book a free trial.
- Parents accompany their child at all 2-7 year old English lessons.
- 8-11 year old children attend the English classes alone.
- The advanced class is aimed at children that already have a good foundation in English. Please ask if you want help selecting the correct group for your child.
- You can bring younger siblings or babies along, even if they aren't taking part in the English lesson.
Travelling By Public Transport
There are lots of trams and buses that stop nearby, too many to list in fact! We advise checking the HSL Journey Planner to assist with organising your journey.
Driving and Parking
There are some parking spaces outside the venue or, alternatively, an abundance of available spaces at the sports hall a little further along Ratsastie.