Children's English Classes In Meilahti, Helsinki
Raisiontie 10, 00280 Helsinki. Please use entrance C and then go up one floor to find the classroom. See map.
Day, Time and Children's English Level
|Monday||16:30||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Monday||17:20||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Monday||18:10||2-7 year olds||Advanced|
Spring 2019 Class Dates
The Meilahti children's English classes are on these 20 dates:
|Week 2 - 7th January||Week 10 - 4th March||Week 18 - 29th April|
|Week 3 - 14th January||Week 11 - 11th March||Week 19 - 6th May|
|Week 4 - 21st January||Week 12 - 18th March||Week 20 - 13th May|
|Week 5 - 28th January||Week 13 - 25th March||Week 21 - 20th May|
|Week 6 - 4th February||Week 14 - 1st April||Week 22 - 27th May|
|Week 7 - 11th February||Week 15 - 8th April||Week 23 - 3rd June|
|Week 9 - 25th February||Week 16 - 15th April|
Other Class Information
- Each children's English class lasts 45 minutes.
- It is possible to join at any point in the term. Book a free trial.
- Parents accompany their child at all 2-7 year old English lessons.
- 8-11 year old children attend the English classes alone.
- The advanced class is aimed at children that already have a good foundation in English. Please ask if you want help selecting the correct group for your child.
- You can bring younger siblings or babies along, even if they aren't taking part in the English lesson.
Travelling By Public Transport
There are lots of trams and buses that stop nearby, too many to list in fact! We advise checking the HSL Journey Planner to assist with organising your journey.
Driving and Parking
There are some parking spaces outside the venue or, alternatively, an abundance of available spaces at the sports hall a little further along Ratsastie.