Children's English Classes In Meilahti, Helsinki
Raisiontie 10, 00280 Helsinki. Please use entrance C and then go up one floor to find the classroom. See map.
Day, Time and Children's English Level
|Monday||16:30||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Monday||17:20||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Monday||18:10||2-7 year olds||Advanced|
Autumn 2018 Class Dates
The Meilahti children's English classes are on these 18 dates:
|Week 33 - 13th August||Week 39 - 24th September||Week 46 - 12th November|
|Week 34 - 20th August||Week 40 - 1st October||Week 47 - 19th November|
|Week 35 - 27th August||Week 41 - 8th October||Week 48 - 26th November|
|Week 36 - 23rd September||Week 43 - 22nd October||Week 49 - 3rd December|
|Week 37 - 10th September||Week 44 - 29th October||Week 50 - 10th December|
|Week 38 - 17th September||Week 45 - 5th November||Week 51 - 17th December|
Other Class Information
- Each children's English class lasts 45 minutes.
- It is possible to join at any point in the term. Book a free trial.
- Parents accompany their child at all 2-7 year old English lessons.
- 8-11 year old children attend the English classes alone.
- The advanced class is aimed at children that already have a good foundation in English. Please ask if you want help selecting the correct group for your child.
- You can bring younger siblings or babies along, even if they aren't taking part in the English lesson.
Travelling By Public Transport
There are lots of trams and buses that stop nearby, too many to list in fact! We advise checking the HSL Journey Planner to assist with organising your journey.
Driving and Parking
There are some parking spaces outside the venue or, alternatively, an abundance of available spaces at the sports hall a little further along Ratsastie.