Children's English Classes In Käpylä / Metsälä, Helsinki
Pohtimo room at Art Soppi, Läkkisepäntie 4, 00620 Helsinki. See map.
Day, Time and Children's English Level
|Saturday||09:20||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Saturday||10:10||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Saturday||11:00||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Saturday||11:55||2-7 year olds||Advanced|
Spring 2019 Class Dates
The Käpylä / Metsälä children's English classes are on these 19 dates:
|Week 2 - 12th January||Week 10 - 9th March||Week 18 - 4th May|
|Week 3 - 19th January||Week 11 - 16th March||Week 19 - 11th May|
|Week 4 - 26th January||Week 12 - 23rd March||Week 20 - 18th May|
|Week 5 - 2nd February||Week 13 - 30th March||Week 21 - 25th May|
|Week 6 - 9th February||Week 14 - 6th April||Week 22 - 1st June|
|Week 7 - 16th February||Week 15 - 13th April|
|Week 9 - 2nd March||Week 17 - 27th April|
Other Class Information
- Each children's English class lasts 45 minutes.
- It is possible to join at any point in the term. Book a free trial.
- Parents accompany their child at all 2-7 year old English lessons.
- 8-11 year old children attend the English classes alone.
- The advanced class is aimed at children that already have a good foundation in English. Please ask if you want help selecting the correct group for your child.
- You can bring younger siblings or babies along, even if they aren't taking part in the English lesson.
Travelling By Public Transport
Käpylä train station is approximately a 500m walk away from this venue and there are also a number of bus lines stopping even closer.
We advise checking the HSL Journey Planner to assist with organising your journey.
Driving and Parking
There are no allocated spaces for the building but generally parking spaces can be found on the road next to the bulding.