Children's English Classes In Käpylä / Metsälä, Helsinki
Pohtimo room at Art Soppi, Läkkisepäntie 4, 00620 Helsinki. See map.
Day, Time and Children's English Level
|Saturday||09:20||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Saturday||10:10||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Saturday||11:00||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Saturday||11:55||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
Autumn 2018 Class Dates
The Käpylä / Metsälä children's English classes are on these 17 dates:
|Week 33 - 18th August||Week 39 - 29th September||Week 47 - 24th November|
|Week 34 - 25th August||Week 40 - 6th October||Week 48 - 1st December|
|Week 35 - 1st September||Week 41 - 13th October||Week 49 - 8th December|
|Week 36 - 8th September||Week 43 - 27th October||Week 50 - 15th December|
|Week 37 - 15th September||Week 45 - 10th November||Week 51 - 22nd December|
|Week 38 - 22nd September||Week 46 - 17th November|
Other Class Information
- Each children's English class lasts 45 minutes.
- It is possible to join at any point in the term. Book a free trial.
- Parents accompany their child at all 2-7 year old English lessons.
- 8-11 year old children attend the English classes alone.
- The advanced class is aimed at children that already have a good foundation in English. Please ask if you want help selecting the correct group for your child.
- You can bring younger siblings or babies along, even if they aren't taking part in the English lesson.
Travelling By Public Transport
Käpylä train station is approximately a 500m walk away from this venue and there are also a number of bus lines stopping even closer.
We advise checking the HSL Journey Planner to assist with organising your journey.
Driving and Parking
There are no allocated spaces for the building but generally parking spaces can be found on the road next to the bulding.