Children's English Classes In Järvenpää
Keski-Uudenmaan kristillinen koulu, Room 207, Sonni Greyn aukio 1, 04400 Järvenpää. See map.
Day, Time and Children's English Level
|Tuesday||16:30||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Tuesday||17:20||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Tuesday||18:10||2-7 year olds||Advanced|
|Tuesday||19:05||8-11 year olds||All levels|
Autumn 2019 Class Dates
The Järvenpää children's English classes are on these 18 dates:
|Week 33 - 13th August||Week 39 - 24th September||Week 46 - 12th November|
|Week 34 - 20th August||Week 40 - 1st October||Week 47 - 19th November|
|Week 35 - 27th August||Week 41 - 8th October||Week 48 - 26th November|
|Week 36 - 3rd September||Week 43 - 22nd October||Week 49 - 3rd December|
|Week 37 - 10th September||Week 44 - 29th October||Week 50 - 10th December|
|Week 38 - 17th September||Week 45 - 5th November||Week 51 - 17th December|
Other Class Information
- Each children's English class lasts 45 minutes.
- It is possible to join at any point in the term. Book a free trial.
- Parents accompany their child at all 2-7 year old English lessons.
- 8-11 year old children attend the English classes alone.
- The advanced class is aimed at children that already have a good foundation in English. Please ask if you want help selecting the correct group for your child.
- You can bring younger siblings or babies along, even if they aren't taking part in the English lesson.
Travelling By Public Transport
There are some buses that come fairly close by. Please see the Järvenpää journey planner. One of the closest stops is "Sibeliuksenväylä".
Driving and Parking
There is plenty of parking right next to the building in the car park attached to the school.