Children's English Classes In Järvenpää
Keski-Uudenmaan kristillinen koulu, Room 207, Sonni Greyn aukio 1, 04400 Järvenpää. See map.
Day, Time and Children's English Level
|Tuesday||16:30||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Tuesday||17:20||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Tuesday||18:10||2-7 year olds||Advanced|
|Tuesday||19:05||8-11 year olds||All levels|
Spring 2019 Class Dates
The Tuesday Järvenpää children's English classes are on these 20 dates:
|Week 2 - 8th January||Week 10 - 5th March||Week 17 - 23rd April|
|Week 3 - 15th January||Week 11 - 12th March||Week 18 - 30th April|
|Week 4 - 22nd January||Week 12 - 19th March||Week 19 - 7th May|
|Week 5 - 29th January||Week 13 - 26th March||Week 20 - 14th May|
|Week 6 - 5th February||Week 14 - 2nd April||Week 21 - 21st May|
|Week 7 - 12th February||Week 15 - 9th April||Week 22 - 28th May|
|Week 9 - 26th February||Week 16 - 16th April|
Other Class Information
- Each children's English class lasts 45 minutes.
- It is possible to join at any point in the term. Book a free trial.
- Parents accompany their child at all 2-7 year old English lessons.
- 8-11 year old children attend the English classes alone.
- The advanced class is aimed at children that already have a good foundation in English. Please ask if you want help selecting the correct group for your child.
- You can bring younger siblings or babies along, even if they aren't taking part in the English lesson.
Travelling By Public Transport
There are some buses that come fairly close by. Please see the Järvenpää journey planner. One of the closest stops is "Sibeliuksenväylä".
Driving and Parking
There is plenty of parking right next to the building in the car park attached to the school.