Children's English Classes In Järvenpää
Keski-Uudenmaan kristillinen koulu, Room 207, Sonni Greyn aukio 1, 04400 Järvenpää. See map.
Day, Time and Children's English Level
|Tuesday||16:30||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Tuesday||17:20||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Tuesday||18:10||2-7 year olds||Advanced|
|Tuesday||19:05||8-11 year olds||All levels|
Spring 2020 Class Dates
The Järvenpää children's English classes are on these 20 dates:
|Week 2 - 7th January||Week 10 - 3rd March||Week 17 - 21st April|
|Week 3 - 14th January||Week 11 - 10th March||Week 18 - 28th April|
|Week 4 - 21st January||Week 12 - 17th March||Week 19 - 5th May|
|Week 5 - 28th January||Week 13 - 24th March||Week 20 - 12th May|
|Week 6 - 4th February||Week 14 - 31st March||Week 21 - 19th May|
|Week 7 - 11th February||Week 15 - 7th April||Week 22 - 26th May|
|Week 9 - 25th February||Week 16 - 14th April|
Other Class Information
- Each children's English class lasts 45 minutes.
- It is possible to join at any point in the term. Book a free trial.
- Parents accompany their child at all 2-7 year old English lessons.
- 8-11 year old children attend the English classes alone.
- The advanced class is aimed at children that already have a good foundation in English. Please ask if you want help selecting the correct group for your child.
- You can bring younger siblings or babies along, even if they aren't taking part in the English lesson.
Travelling By Public Transport
There are some buses that come fairly close by. Please see the Järvenpää journey planner. One of the closest stops is "Sibeliuksenväylä".
Driving and Parking
There is plenty of parking right next to the building in the car park attached to the school.