Children's English Classes In Järvenpää
Keski-Uudenmaan kristillinen koulu, Room 207, Sonni Greyn aukio 1, 04400 Järvenpää. See map.
Day, Time and Children's English Level
|Tuesday||16:30||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Tuesday||17:20||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Tuesday||18:10||2-7 year olds||Advanced|
|Tuesday||19:05||8-11 year olds||All levels|
Autumn 2018 Class Dates
The Tuesday Järvenpää children's English classes are on these 18 dates:
|Week 33 - 14th August||Week 39 - 25th September||Week 46 - 13th November|
|Week 34 - 21th August||Week 40 - 2nd October||Week 47 - 20th November|
|Week 35 - 28th August||Week 41 - 9th October||Week 48 - 27th November|
|Week 36 - 4th September||Week 43 - 23rd October||Week 49 - 4th December|
|Week 37 - 11th September||Week 44 - 30th October||Week 50 - 11th December|
|Week 38 - 18th September||Week 45 - 6th November||Week 51 - 18th December|
Other Class Information
- Each children's English class lasts 45 minutes.
- It is possible to join at any point in the term. Book a free trial.
- Parents accompany their child at all 2-7 year old English lessons.
- 8-11 year old children attend the English classes alone.
- The advanced class is aimed at children that already have a good foundation in English. Please ask if you want help selecting the correct group for your child.
- You can bring younger siblings or babies along, even if they aren't taking part in the English lesson.
Travelling By Public Transport
There are some buses that come fairly close by. Please see the Järvenpää journey planner. One of the closest stops is "Sibeliuksenväylä".
Driving and Parking
There is plenty of parking right next to the building in the car park attached to the school.