Children's English Classes In Kauniainen
Suomen Raamattuopisto, Opetustila I, Helsingintie 10, 02700 Kauniainen. See map.
Day, Time and Children's English Level
|Thursday||16:30||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Thursday||17:20||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Thursday||18:10||2-7 year olds||Advanced|
|Thursday||19:05||8-11 year olds||All levels|
Spring 2019 Class Dates
The Kauniainen children's English classes are on these 19 dates:
|Week 2 - 10th January||Week 10 - 7th March||Week 17 - 25th April|
|Week 3 - 17th January||Week 11 - 14th March||Week 18 - 2nd May|
|Week 4 - 24th January||Week 12 - 21st March||Week 19 - 9th May|
|Week 5 - 31st January||Week 13 - 28th March||Week 20 - 16th May|
|Week 6 - 7th February||Week 14 - 4th April||Week 21 - 23rd May|
|Week 7 - 14th February||Week 15 - 11th April|
|Week 9 - 28th February||Week 16 - 18th April|
Other Class Information
- Each children's English class lasts 45 minutes.
- It is possible to join at any point in the term. Book a free trial.
- Parents accompany their child at all 2-7 year old English lessons.
- 8-11 year old children attend the English classes alone.
- The advanced class is aimed at children that already have a good foundation in English. Please ask if you want help selecting the correct group for your child.
- You can bring younger siblings or babies along, even if they aren't taking part in the English lesson.
Travelling By Public Transport
We advise checking the HSL Journey Planner to assist with organising your journey.