Children's English Classes In Myyrmäki, Vantaa
Taidetalo Toteemi, Myyrmäentie 6, 01600 Vantaa. See map.
Day, Time and Children's English Level
|Friday||16:30||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Friday||17:20||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Friday||18:10||2-7 year olds||Advanced|
|Friday||19:05||8-11 year olds||All levels|
Spring 2019 Class Dates
The Myyrmäki children's English classes are on these 19 dates:
|Week 2 - 11th January||Week 10 - 8th March||Week 18 - 3rd May|
|Week 3 - 18th January||Week 11 - 15th March||Week 19 - 10th May|
|Week 4 - 25th January||Week 12 - 22nd March||Week 20 - 17th May|
|Week 5 - 1st February||Week 13 - 29th March||Week 21 - 24th May|
|Week 6 - 8th February||Week 14 - 5th April||Week 22 - 31st May|
|Week 7 - 15th February||Week 15 - 12th April|
|Week 9 - 1st March||Week 17 - 26th April|
Other Class Information
- Each children's English class lasts 45 minutes.
- It is possible to join at any point in the term. Book a free trial.
- Parents accompany their child at all 2-7 year old English lessons.
- 8-11 year old children attend the English classes alone.
- The advanced class is aimed at children that already have a good foundation in English. Please ask if you want help selecting the correct group for your child.
- You can bring younger siblings or babies along, even if they aren't taking part in the English lesson.
Travelling By Public Transport
There is a bus stop close by for bus numbers 335B, 411, 510, 565, 574 with other options also close by. Furthermore, Louhela train station is an approximate 500m walk away..
We advise checking the HSL Journey Planner to assist with organising your journey.
Driving and Parking
There are a few free parking spaces in the building's car park from the entrance on Myyrmäentie.