Children's English Classes In Myyrmäki, Vantaa
Isomyyri, Second floor, Liesitori 1, 01600 Vantaa. See map.
Day, Time and Children's English Level
|Friday||16:30||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Friday||17:20||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Friday||18:10||2-7 year olds||Advanced|
|Friday||19:05||8-11 year olds||All levels|
Spring 2020 Class Dates
The Myyrmäki children's English classes are on these 19 dates:
|Week 2 - 10th January||Week 10 - 6th March||Week 19 - 8th May|
|Week 3 - 17th January||Week 11 - 13th March||Week 20 - 15th May|
|Week 4 - 24th January||Week 12 - 20th March||Week 21 - 22nd May|
|Week 5 - 31st January||Week 13 - 27th March||Week 22 - 29th May|
|Week 6 - 7th February||Week 14 - 3rd April||Week 23 - 5th June|
|Week 7 - 14th February||Week 16 - 17th April|
|Week 9 - 28th February||Week 17 - 24th April|
Other Class Information
- Each children's English class lasts 45 minutes.
- It is possible to join at any point in the term. Book a free trial.
- Parents accompany their child at all 2-7 year old English lessons.
- 8-11 year old children attend the English classes alone.
- The advanced class is aimed at children that already have a good foundation in English. Please ask if you want help selecting the correct group for your child.
- You can bring younger siblings or babies along, even if they aren't taking part in the English lesson.
Travelling By Public Transport
There is a bus stop close by for bus numbers 335B, 411, 510, 565, 574 with other options also close by. Furthermore, Louhela train station is an approximate 500m walk away..
We advise checking the HSL Journey Planner to assist with organising your journey.
Driving and Parking
There are a few free parking spaces in the building's car park from the entrance on Myyrmäentie.