Children's English Classes In Myyrmäki, Vantaa
Isomyyri, Second floor, Liesitori 1, 01600 Vantaa. See map.
Day, Time and Children's English Level
|Tuesday||16:30||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Tuesday||17:20||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Tuesday||18:10||2-7 year olds||Advanced|
|Tuesday||19:05||8-11 year olds||All levels|
Autumn 2020 Class Dates
The Myyrmäki children's English classes are on these 18 dates:
|Week 33 - 11th August||Week 39 - 22nd September||Week 46 - 10th November|
|Week 34 - 18th August||Week 40 - 29th September||Week 47 - 17th November|
|Week 35 - 25th August||Week 41 - 6th October||Week 48 - 24th November|
|Week 36 - 1st September||Week 43 - 20th October||Week 49 - 1st December|
|Week 37 - 8th September||Week 44 - 27th October||Week 50 - 8th December|
|Week 38 - 15th September||Week 45 - 3rd November||Week 51 - 15th December|
Other Class Information
- Each children's English class lasts 45 minutes.
- It is possible to join at any point in the term. Register now.
- Parents accompany their child at all 2-7 year old English lessons.
- 8-11 year old children attend the English classes alone.
- The advanced class is aimed at children that already have a good foundation in English. Please ask if you want help selecting the correct group for your child.
- You can bring younger siblings or babies along, even if they aren't taking part in the English lesson.
Travelling By Public Transport
There are plenty of bus stops and also a train station near to this venue. We advise checking the HSL Journey Planner to assist with organising your journey.
Driving and Parking
There are two car parks near to the venue, one by Liesipolku and the other by Myyrmäenraitti.