Children's English Classes In Myyrmäki, Vantaa
Taidetalo Toteemi, Myyrmäentie 6, 01600 Vantaa. See map.
Day, Time and Children's English Level
|Friday||16:30||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Friday||17:20||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Friday||18:10||2-7 year olds||Advanced|
|Friday||19:05||8-11 year olds||All levels|
Autumn 2018 Class Dates
The Myyrmäki children's English classes are on these 18 dates:
|Week 33 - 17th August||Week 39 - 28th September||Week 46 - 16th November|
|Week 34 - 24th August||Week 40 - 5th October||Week 47 - 23rd November|
|Week 35 - 31st August||Week 41 - 12th October||Week 48 - 30th November|
|Week 36 - 7th September||Week 43 - 26th October||Week 49 - 7th December|
|Week 37 - 14th September||Week 44 - 2nd November||Week 50 - 14th December|
|Week 38 - 21st September||Week 45 - 9th November||Week 51 - 21st December|
Other Class Information
- Each children's English class lasts 45 minutes.
- It is possible to join at any point in the term. Book a free trial.
- Parents accompany their child at all 2-7 year old English lessons.
- 8-11 year old children attend the English classes alone.
- The advanced class is aimed at children that already have a good foundation in English. Please ask if you want help selecting the correct group for your child.
- You can bring younger siblings or babies along, even if they aren't taking part in the English lesson.
Travelling By Public Transport
There is a bus stop close by for bus numbers 335B, 411, 510, 565, 574 with other options also close by. Furthermore, Louhela train station is an approximate 500m walk away..
We advise checking the HSL Journey Planner to assist with organising your journey.
Driving and Parking
There are a few free parking spaces in the building's car park from the entrance on Myyrmäentie.