Children's English Classes In Tikkurila, Vantaa
Peltolan koulu, Room Äidinkieli 3, Lummetie 27, 01300 Vantaa. See map.
Day, Time and Children's English Level
|Thursday||16:30||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Thursday||17:20||2-7 year olds||Beginners/intermediate|
|Thursday||18:10||2-7 year olds||Advanced|
|Thursday||19:05||8-11 year olds||All levels|
Spring 2020 Class Dates
The Thursday Tikkurila children's English classes are on these 18 dates:
|Week 2 - 9th January||Week 10 - 5th March||Week 17 - 23rd April|
|Week 3 - 16th January||Week 11 - 12th March||Week 19 - 7th May|
|Week 4 - 23rd January||Week 12 - 19th March||Week 20 - 14th May|
|Week 5 - 30th January||Week 13 - 26th March||Week 22 - 28th May|
|Week 6 - 6th February||Week 14 - 2nd April|
|Week 7 - 13th February||Week 15 - 9th April|
|Week 9 - 27th February||Week 16 - 16th April|
Other Class Information
- Each children's English class lasts 45 minutes.
- It is possible to join at any point in the term. Book a free trial.
- Parents accompany their child at all 2-7 year old English lessons.
- 8-11 year old children attend the English classes alone.
- The advanced class is aimed at children that already have a good foundation in English. Please ask if you want help selecting the correct group for your child.
- You can bring younger siblings or babies along, even if they aren't taking part in the English lesson.
Travelling By Public Transport
Tikkurila train station is approximately 1.3km walk away or there is a bus stop for the 571 nearby.
We advise checking the HSL Journey Planner to assist with organising your journey.
Driving and Parking
There is a car park on the Lummetie side of the building although please note that you'll have to walk around to the other side of the building to be able to enter. It's also possible to park outside the door that's open if you come in from the Läntinen Valkoisenlähteentie side and so we would recommend this as the better option.